Friday, September 2, 2011

This is a MUST-SEE!!!!

I have just learned of a movie coming out in the end of September that I can't WAIT to bring our family to. I had to put the info here to share with you all, so that you can support the efforts of those in Hollywood who are trying to impact our nation's entertainment with positive messages. We can't let this pass by unnoticed!
www.itakejoy.com/giveaway-calling-all-moms-families-and-homeschooling-leaders-to-help-with-dolphin-tale
Please use the link I've posted above. You will probably have to cut and paste it into your browser, as I am too new at this blog-thing to know how to make it a link for you. (I'm sorry! I'll get there...) It will take you to a blog, written by the author of the BEST parenting books I've ever read, and will explain everything about the movie. You will even learn how to enter a drawing for free prizes related to the movie! Free stuff is always fun, right?
Thanks for taking a few minutes to check this out everyone. You won't be sorry.
Let's support quality entertainment by showing Hollywood that it WILL SELL TICKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment